Use a Modular Garage to Add Storage Space, Protect Vehicles, and More
Modular garages are pre built like our sheds, using quality materials and exceptional craftsmanship. The building is delivered to a location as a fully assembled unit.
They provide attractive and long lasting protection for your car, boat, motorcycle, ATV or tractor, offer additional storage or can be the workshop you have always dreamed of.
They are quick and easy to install. Before delivery can be scheduled a level foundation made from crusher-run stone will need to be installed. We can provide this service or you can do it yourself. Once the stone pad is in place delivery can be scheduled. We deliver with a pick-up truck and trailer and must have access to the site.
There is a wide variety of options, styles and sizes to choose from. You can buy a stock unit from our inventory or you can custom design one that meets all your needs.
Take a look at some of the modular garages available from Backyard Sheds.
Standard Garage Features
- Skid Layout: 10′ & 12′ wide garages have five treated skids
- Floor Joist: Pressure treated 2×4 12″ on center
- Exterior Siding:
- Our wood garage models have 15/32 LP Smartside panel, painted
- Our vinyl garages feature Georgia Pacific siding over 1/2″ plywood
- Pine Board & Batten siding, freshly milled or kiln dried, stained or plain
- Rafters: 2×4 16″ on center
- Roof Sheeting: 1/2″ TechSheild
- Flooring: 5/8″ Pressure treated plywood
- Entrance Doors:
- 36″ wood door with keyed entry on the wood garages
- Fiberglass raised panel with keyed 36″ entry on vinyl sided
- Diamond tread plate
- Garage Doors:
- 9′ x 7′ steel PRODOOR MFG in classic raised panel design
- white, brown,almond, or sandstone colors
- upgrade to the carriage collection available
- Glass options available at an extra cost
- 8″ gable overhang above garage door
- Sidewalls: 2×4 16″ on center, 86″ high
- Windows: Aluminum framed window with screen 18″ x 36″
- GAF Timberline HD 30 year asphalt shingle
- aluminum drip edge
- Two gable end vents 8″ x 8″
- 8′ wide pressure treated free standing ramp
Get Your Site Ready for Your New Modular Garage
If you want your modular garage to be delivered anywhere within 40 miles of any of our three locations, there’s no charge for that delivery. But what should you do to prepare the site for installation before delivery? That’s easy!
Consult with our Site Preparation Guide, follow the instructions there, and get ready to enjoy your new modular garage.